Post by WickedElphie on Apr 14, 2009 11:56:53 GMT -5
1) Generally works should be in prose format, except for poetry. However if you truly feel your story works best as a script PM me, and we may make an exception.
2) Chapters of the same story should be posted in one thread.
3) There should be line breaks after every paragraph to make things easier to read.
4) There should also be line breaks between different characters speaking for the same reason.
5) Please use proper spelling and grammar. Before you post, read over your work at least once and use a spell/grammar check. No one will be penalized for making one or two errors or using "you're" instead of "your" by accident. Everybody makes mistakes. But we expect you to do your best.
6) If English is not your native tongue, or you if you just need an extra set of eyes, ask in the "Beta Reader Request" thread. Hopefully someone will be willing to help, and I will try to make myself available as much as possible too.